Are you a proven sales professional who is passionate about making an impact? Are you interested in working for a rapidly growing, thriving company that is committed to its community? If so, BioBridges is looking for you!
We are selectively adding top performing sales leaders to our Cambridge, MA, San Diego, CA, and, Tri-state regions.
Some of your core responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing, and expanding new business opportunities with prospective clients and established accounts within an assigned geographic region
- Proactively identifying and establishing relationships with key decision-makers within assigned geographic region
- Developing and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction through consistent, quality interactions with client contacts
- Representing the company at industry conferences and exhibitions to promote BioBridges brand.
- Advocating for BioBridges professionals while leveraging company functional experts and engaging in strategic opportunity management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education level
- 3+ years of sales experience in a client-facing role within the pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industry, preferred
- Demonstrated skillset in effective sales process, deal closure and client relationship management
- Effective presentation skills; ability to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact
Why should you apply?
- Top commission and bonus program
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Unparalleled work environment